Sunday, June 22, 2008

Love Msgs

• Difficult to tell what loving is like; Impossible to tell what missing is like; May you never miss whom you luv & may whom you luv miss you always.

• Have a cigar daily - U'ill die 10 yrs early.
Have drinks daily - U'll die 30 yrs early.
Luv someone truly - U'll die daily.

• Love that we cannot have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.

• Your smile is my sunrise, your kiss is my sunset. Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion.

• Your smile is my sunrise, your kiss is my sunset. Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion. I Luv U!

• No poems, no fancy words, I just want the world to know that I LUV U my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

• On Valentine’s Day, I’m thinking about the special ways u have made my life better. The little things, the not-so-little things… Ur kindness, the way U always listen & pay attention to me. U make my world brighter n richer. U’re a gift to me, & I thank U for being U.

• If you were my valentine
I’d search the endless skies
to find the perfect starlight
that would compliment your eyes
and keep it in a wishing well
created just for you
and filled with my desires
to make all your dreams come true.

• I've notice that being with you, I smile a little more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. Luv U.

• A bell is not a bell until someone rings it, a song is not a song until someone sings it. Luv wasn't put in the heart to stay, for luv isn't luve 'til you give it away.

• Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

• Everyone says you only fall in love once but that's wrong, everytime I see your smile I fall in love all over again. Luv You!

• I miss u when something really gud happens, coz u're the one I want to share it with. I miss u when something is troubling me, coz u're the only one who understands me. I miss u when I laugh and cry, coz I know that u're the one who makes my laughter grow & my tears dissapear.

• When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

• Don't say we aren't right for each other. The way I see it, we're not right for anybody else. Be My Valentine!

• Life is 4 livin- I live mine 4 u,
Loves's 4 givin- I give mine 2 u
Dreams r 4 dreamin- I dream of u
Hearts r 4 beatin- Mine beats 4 u.

• It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

• The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight I see the path of our love shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have sumone like U! Luv You!

• I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
Coz I'm so lucky, do u know how?
Coz God luvs me. Do u know how?
Coz he gave me a gift. Do u know what?
It's U my love.

0 comments:

Get Free Daily Cool Msgs On Mobile

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review