Friday, November 25, 2011

I Will Not Go To School..!!

Oh god... My stomach is aching... I cant come to school...




Y u r not listening to me only... I will not come to school...




leave me... I wont come to school... leave me alone!




But finally... brought into school... my life got spoiled




I Didn't completed homework ...stupid madam will not leave me..





oh how to escape from this work!!God Pls help me!!




When life is hard and Saturday is still away,
there is only one thing to do!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Very Happy Very Happy RELAX Very Happy Very HappyRELAX Very Happy Very Happy RELAX

Very HappyJai Very HappyHoo Very HappyPrabhujiVery Happy

0 comments:

Get Free Daily Cool Msgs On Mobile

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review